The Océarium du Croisic is a large aquarium located in Le Croisic 1 hour from Nantes, ideal for outings or visits with family or friends. Immerse yourself in an area entirely dedicated to the oceans.
Less than 3 years old : Free
3 to 12 years old* : 11,50 €
Adult ( 11+ years old)* : 14.50 €
*Child price: a document proving the age of the child might be asked at the till.
Océarium du Croisic is located in the French department of Loire Atlantique (44), on the atlantic coast near La Baule.
Océarium du Croisic
Avenue de Saint Goustan
44 490 Le Croisic France
GPS Coordinates: Lat.: 47.299974 Long.: -2.523133
Around the Océarium extends a large car park which is closed in the evening and cannot accommodate motorhomes during the night.
- Except for the outdoor area of the Cape penguins, the different worlds of the Océarium are air-conditioned.
- Due to the Vigipirate plan, we no longer accept baggage on deposit.
- The opening hours and the programming of the animations can be modified, delayed or removed without notice according to the meteorological conditions or for technical reasons or seasonality. The Océarium du Croisic may have to delay, modify, delete or close without warning basins, animations, shops or restaurants. Inquire at 02.40.23.02.44.
- Océarium is accessible throughout its wheelchair space. 3 lifts (1 lift from the entrance, as well as two others inside the site) allow to move from the floor to the ground floor.
- The reception and the tour circuit are placed under video surveillance.
- Welcome of foreign visitors: you will receive a map in french and in english. You will receive also a descriptive brochure in english.
- Means of payment: you can pay in cash or by credit card.
- Picnics are forbidden inside the aquarium.